Friday, June 12, 2009

It’s the weekend. Yipeeee (well for all those lucky enough to have a Monday to Friday job) the rest of us have to keep going and going and going.Yes, your right that would be me but you wouldn't catch me complaining lol

I hope you’ve already decided you might want to follow my blog or maybe even take another little sneak peak at the blog next week. Pleeeeeeease :) (I’m still learning to work this blog thingy & yes next week we’ll have new stock in store. Pics will be posted for your perusal)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hocouture/3410260107/

“Players will often be required to put themselves in unlikely or precarious positions eventually causing someone to fall over ............. Hmmmm well yeah I think this is a little too like my life lately, somewhat twisted lol

But ladies always remember that's why God created High heels........ he knew we needed to learn how to Walk tall in life,

So go put on your favourite sexy heels, Keep your head up, shoulders back, flick your hair, and give us your perfect pout...............

"People take a good look cause today I'm proud to be me"

So this weekend - You Work it GIRL, have FUN,

STAND TALL, Have a GIGGLE, and I'll talk to you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment